Uptake 80™ Pea Cell Wall Fiber
Derived from the inner cell walls of yellow peas grown in Canada, Uptake 80™ is a high-quality source of fiber and can be used in a variety of food applications.
Derived from the inner cell walls of yellow peas, Uptake 80™ Pea Cell Wall Fiber can be used in a variety of food applications to improve texture, mouthfeel and moistness, and to provide freeze-thaw stability.
Uptake 80™ at a Glance
- Fiber derived from the inner cell walls of the pea
- Superior water-holding capacity
- Excellent fat-binding properties
- Contributes to texture, mouthfeel and moistness
- Imparts freeze-thaw stability
- Composed of cellulose, hemicellulose and pectin
- Consists of 29% TDF